Monday, February 1, 2010

NHO Hall of Fame '10 Class: Inductee #2

Ladies and germs, it's my pleasure to introduce the newest member(s) to the prestigious Never Hand Over Hall of Fame...



Lioness Asuka and Chigusa Nagayo known collectively as the Crush Gals! In the mid-'80's they were one of the hottest acts in all of wrestling, their popularity routinely bringing in ratings over 12.0. Their feuds with Dump Matsumoto and the Jumping Bomb Angels are legendary.



It's my pleasure and an honor to induct one of, and I'm not just talking in terms of women, but overall, greatest tag teams of all-time. Their ability in the ring, sympathetic selling, and connection to their audience all help make their case and cement their status as HoF-worthy. Joshi in general doesn't get the recognition it deserves within the industry and amongst its fans and pundits, so, in essence, I'm doing my small part and paying my respects to some of its very best performers. Congrats, ladies!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Awesome Entrant! love to watch a 8 hour comp of their finest work