1) Big Vito vs. Buff Bagwell - 3
2) Marty Jannetty vs. Hail - 1
3) Horace Hogan vs. Ian Harrison - 2
4) A.J. Styles vs. Kid Kash vs. Psychosis vs. Billy Fives vs. Prince Iaukea vs. Juventud Guerrera vs. Low Ki vs. Christopher Daniels – Battle Royal - 5
5) The Nasty Boys vs. The Shane Twins - 4
6) Curt Hennig vs. Vampiro – 4
Well, this is off to a rip-roaring start. Bagwell and Vito wasn’t great. It would’ve gotten a higher grade had Bagwell not totally screwed up his finisher. Jannetty and Hail was a total squash, as was Hogan and Harrison. The battle royal was a pleasant surprise but would’ve been better if more time was given to it. The Nasty Boys didn’t look as bad as I thought they would in their match against The Shane Twins, who you might recognize from Velocity as the Gymini. Hennig and Vampiro capped off this disc and presented yet another lackluster effort.