1. Chris Benoit vs. Booker T - 6
2. Matt Hardy vs. Simon Dean - 5
3. Rey Mysterio vs. J.B.L. - 4
4. Bobby Lashley vs. Vito - 2
5. Slyvan vs. Hardcore Holly – Hardcore Match - 5
6. Batista and Eddy Guerrero vs. Randy Orton and Mr. Kennedy – 5
Benoit absolutely killed himself on a suicide dive to the floor—landing directly against the announcer’s table at maximum velocity. It’s one of my favorite bumps of 2005. I like Hardy and Dean, and they don’t disappoint for a couple minute long throwaway match. I don’t like watching J.B.L. sell Rey’s offense; don’t get me wrong, I respect Rey tremendously, but Bradshaw looks like a complete idiot. Vito doesn’t deserve having a contract, and proved so in his first televised match in ages. The hardcore match was fun—the guys brawled at the concession stand, down the steps, etc. Although sloppy as hell, I occasionally miss those old W.W.E. variety “hardcore” matches. The main event had the right ingredients, but ended up mediocre.