1. Shawn Michaels vs. Carlito – 6
2. Kurt Angle vs. Marie – 1
3. Ashley, Trish Stratus, and Mickey James vs. Victoria, Candace Michelle, and Torrie Wilson – 3
4. Shelton Benjamin vs. Trevor Murdoch – 4
5. Kane and Big Show vs. Tyson Tomko and Snitsky – 3
6. Kurt Angle vs. John Cena vs. Chris Masters – Submission Match – 5
Once again, W.W.E. delivers an unimpressive edition of Raw. Michaels and Carlito had the match of the night, and did so prior, about 5 weeks or so back. The match was of a decent length, although the finish didn’t come off real strong. The second and third matches, and I use the term lightly, were as hideous as the film The Day After Tomorrow. Murdoch is a singles wrestler now, apparently, and in his match, Shelton botched at least two spots. Kane and Big Show systematically squashed Tomko and Snitsky in no time. The main event involved too much story, and not enough impact for me; although, I will admit to admiring Cena breaking out the STF to get the submission victory.