1) The Dudley Boyz vs. Christopher Nowinski & Rodney Mack - 5
2) Scott Steiner vs. Test – 3
3) Booker T vs. Christian - 6
4) Rob Van Dam & Kane vs. La Resistance - 4
5) Bill Goldberg vs. Chris Jericho – 5
6) Shawn Michaels vs. Ric Flair - 7
7) Hell in a Cell Match (Special ref: Mick Foley): Triple H vs. Kevin Nash – 6
The first two matches were nothing but a total waste. Steiner was barely able to move, but was incredibly over, and had to rely on Test to carry him to a decent match. The intercontinental title match was good but was killed by a cheap finish in order to push a rematch. Goldberg and Jericho fought in a match that had all the drawing power of two-week old bread and, as JR would say, “was uglier than a bowling shoe”. Michaels and Flair had the match of the night. It was old-school all the way and had everything from ground tactics to table spots involved. The continual run-ins by Randy Orton brought it down but the match was nicely done from bell to bell. As for the main event, it was nothing but a old fashioned blood-letting and a rather enjoyable one at that. HHH carries Nash to one of his best matches since 1995 and Foley thrown in, they tease a Nash win.
This was a pretty good event although nothing even remotely notable happened. If you can find it on used on DVD or find the video on a discount shelf, pick it up. Otherwise, leave it where it lies. Everything but Michaels vs. Flair was forgettable and this should be picked up for that match alone.