1. Shelton Benjamin vs. Chris Jericho - 4
2. Trish Statrus vs. Victoria vs. Molly Holly vs. Jazz vs. Nidia vs. Gail Kim vs. Stacy Keibler - School Girl Outfit Match - 2
3. Gene Snitsky vs. Kane - Chain Match - 3
4. Eugene vs. Eric Bischoff - Hair vs. Hair Match - 1
5. La Resistance vs. Chris Benoit and Edge - 5
6. Carmella vs. Christy Hemme - Lingerie Pillow Fight - 0
7. Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels - 3
8. Ric Flair vs. Randy Orton - Cage Match - 6
I'd been trying to track this show down for a long time now; boy, I wasted my time. This was a stinker, through and through, especially the tremendously weak first-half. Jericho looked lazy, as if his heart was no longer in the business that puts food on his table, and had a match with Benjamin that felt too akin to your typical TV bout to properly satisfy me. The women's fiasco was a waste of time, and sadly only registered any points whatsoever because Trish and Stacy looked superb. Snitsky and Kane was a mess, as expected, but there's something strangely compelling about watching two giant dudes sloppily beating the hell out of each other, which this match offered in spades.
Eugene and Bischoff are both not welcomed on my TV -- I'd have rather the stipulation been the loser had to let the winner shave their pubic hair. Edge looked weak and eventually left Benoit to fend for himself, which was perfectly fine with me. They let this one fall apart, a couple times, but it was still arguably the most solid offering of the night. Christy and Carmella stumbled threw a heinous pillow fight; personally, I wish they would have thrown Rodney Mack vs. Rosey or something on instead, but who knows what they're thinking most of the time.
Shawn was legitimately hurt, and shouldn't have wrestled; he opted instead to make us suffer through a painful match with Triple H. Michaels' extreme overacting and ridiculous facials had me laughing my ass off -- this match stunk like a Von Erich corpse. Flair and Orton was fun, albeit shorter than hoped for, with Orton bleeding early and Flair taking his trademark old man bumps. It didn't live up to the hype, but WWE main events rarely do.