1. Vance Archer vs. Chris Masters - 5
2. William Regal vs. Darren Young - 4
3. Usos vs. Hart Dynasty - 5
What I Liked:
- Masters has been the MVP of this show in 2010, which on the surface may not sound like a lot, but given that it's consistently had the best wrestling on it almost on a weekly basis shows the real impact of that compliment. Chris' matches have largely been built upon his improved selling, here what really stood out was his intensity on offense, including a nasty lariat clothesline that almost decapitated Archer.
- Knee trembler finish! And it wasn't just that -- Regal getting a legitimate squash is something I'll rarely put in the bottom column of one of these reviews. I love to watch the guy work, the way he eats stuff, sells wildly, etc. makes matches infinitely more watchable.
- The tag match was good, it likely benefitted (in terms of score) from the severe lack of tag team bouts given any significant time in recent years in the WWE, but this went through two entire segments and had good back-and-forth, Kidd has a certain je ne sais quoi about him I find fascinating, and I dug the finish.
What I Disliked:
- Nothing this week! After a string of disappointing episodes, which has been rare for this program in '10, this one was flat-out fun from start to finish and entertaining wrestling on free TV is something I never tire of.