Friday, January 16, 2009

Video: WWE New Year's Revolution '07

This is my first foray in solo, video blog-esque, reviewing but something I want to experiment with in the days to come. I think it went pretty well, all things considered. I filmed it in three parts over the course of a week. The first part was my first take, so I wasn't at my most comfortable yet, and the third, I was out on my balcony in arctic wintry conditions, so not in the most clear state of mind; so the second's easily the best of the batch, and my kitten Tomo even makes an unexpected cameo leading to some fun. Well, hope you enjoy, expect more of these from me somewhat regularly, and for those keeping track or record, my official scores for the DVD are below:

1. Jeff Hardy vs. Johnny Nitro - Cage Match - 6
2. The Highlanders vs. World's Greatest Tag Team vs. Super Crazy and "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan vs. Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch vs. Cryme Time - Tag Team Turmoil - 4
3. Ric Flair vs. Kenny Dykstra - 4
4. Mickie James vs. Victoria - 5
5. Rated RKO vs. DX - 7
6. Carlito vs. Chris Masters -3
7. John Cena vs. Umaga - 6

Bonus DVD content:
1. Kevin Federline vs. John Cena - (WWE Raw - 1/01/07) - 2
2. "Rosie O'Donnell" vs. "Donald Trump" - (WWE Raw - 1/08/07) - 2

PART 1


PART 2


PART 3

No comments: