1. Snitsky and Chris Masters vs. Rey Mysterio and Matt Hardy - 5
2. Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka and Eugene vs. Tyson Tomko and Rob Conway - 3
3. Carlito vs. Mankind - 5
4. Kane and Big Show vs. Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch - 4
5. Batista vs. Jonathan Coachman - Street Fight - 1
6. Trish Stratus vs. Ashley vs. Mickie James vs. Maria vs. Victoria vs. Candice Michelle - Fulfill Your Fantasy Battle Royal - 2
7. Triple H vs. Ric Flair - Steel Cage Match - 7
8. John Cena vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Kurt Angle - 6
Last year’s debut Taboo Tuesday pay-per-view was one of the least bought in W.W.E. history. To try to improve upon last year’s failure, they loaded this show with the return of Mick Foley, and, it was supposed to also be the in-ring return of Steve Austin; but instead, we got Goldust and Vader as Coachman’s lackeys.
The show opened with a Smackdown! versus Raw match-up, that albeit was disproportionately booked, was up-tempo enough to entertain. The “legend” match, featuring Snuka was laughable, at best. It was cool to see Foley in-ring again, as Mankind, although he wasn’t wearing the old school brown suede outfit I dig so much, but he did have the old music. He took a couple decent bumps, but Carlito didn’t carry his end of the deal, and it ended up flat. The tag team match was relatively short and painless, and featured the big men (Kane and Big Show) winning the belts.
The next two matches were deplorable; first, Batista destroyed Jonathan Coachman (and his aforementioned lackeys) in a horribly sloppy street fight, and secondly, the divas had a horrendous battle royal that had me retching on the sofa. Flair and Triple H had a bloody and barbaric cage match, which easily stole the show, although it wasn’t a certifiable classic by any stretch. The main event was pretty good, although Cena looked out of his league in there with two ring generals, and he took a lame double front layout suplex through the announcer’s table in a ridiculous spot. Overall, the show wasn’t without some merit, but you didn’t miss much at all if you didn’t see it.