1) Chris Benoit vs. Booker T – 6
2) Trish Stratus vs. Melina – 5
3) Ric Flair vs. Triple H – Last Man Standing Match – 8
4) John Cena vs. Kurt Angle – 5
5) Eric Bischoff vs. Teddy Long - 1
6) Shawn Michaels, Big Show, Chris Masters, Kane, & Carlito vs. Batista, JBL, Rey Mysterio, Bobby Lashley, & Randy Orton – Elimination Match – 6
Not really much to say here. Benoit and Booker had a solid contest that had a lame finish. The divas match was a shining spot in a dying division that has more inflatables in it than the lazy river at your local waterpark. Perhaps the best match of the night was HHH vs. Flair. They used a lot of psychology to reel the fans in and didn’t do any lame hardcore spots, save for one spot where Flair backdropped HHH through the Spanish announce table. Cena and Angle wasn’t bad, wrestling wise, but with the built in referee angle, it dropped a few notches. The Long vs. Bischoff match was a pile of dog shit. As for the main event … well, there’s really not much to say there either. I couldn’t understand a thing that the announcers were saying because they opened up all five mics and it was basically them taking pot shots at each other. Aside from HHH vs. Flair, the whole show was basically a throw-away. Man, I’m sure glad I didn’t pay twenty bucks on DVD for this thing.